Saturday, January 10, 2009

College Station here we come...

My grandma with Nate

My cousin's baby, Ana and Nate


"Muss" and Nate


Cooper, my nephew

Chloe, my niece and Nate


On December 19th we left Austin city limits and drove about 2 hours to my home town of College Station.  Our plan for the time spent here was to relax and enjoy family.  The only problem was that I hadn't even started my Christmas shopping. Yikes!  I did get it all done with no stress at all!  Bryan got to enjoy playing some golf with my dad, reading and hanging out with Nathanael.  There was never a dull moment in the house especially with all three grandkids!!!
We celebrating Jesus birth by baking him a birthday cake and singing Happy Birthday to Him.  Chloe, my niece, loved this...this is all she wanted for Christmas.  On Christmas Eve we went over to Madisonville, TX which is where my grandparents live.  We celebrated my great aunt's 94th birthday and opened our gifts from the family.  

On Christmas day, my parents hosted everyone at their house for late lunch!  The house was decorating beautifully and the steaks were great!  After the yummy meal the guys went to play golf, the girls cleaned up and I actually took a nap!  

Later that evening we packed up and moved on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment