Saturday, January 17, 2009

8 Months Ago...











Eight months ago the Lord decided it was time for Nathanael Nelson Payne to begin life in this temporary world we live.  Even though time has flown by, I will never forget that moment that I saw him for the first time.  The love that I felt, the tears that streamed from my eyes, and the thankfulness to the Lord for the gift of Nathanael.  
We have had such a great time learning and loving him over these past eight months.  He is such a joy and it is an honor to be his parents.  We celebrate the life of Nathanael today as we reflect on the "gift of God" that he is.
Our prayer continues to be for us as parents to show him the love of Christ daily so that he would grow up desiring to love and serve Christ.  We continue to be amazed at the kindness of the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,
    This is your best blog, a wonderful journal! You've worded it so beautifully that it brings tears to my eyes. I love the scriptures that you are praying for our baby and will be making a copy so that I can join you in praying them. I dearly love you, Bryan, and Nathanael...Mom

    ReplyDelete