Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TWO


This is Nathanael telling everyone "tank-chew"






I am learning more and more every day the meaning of treasuring every minute that I have with my little men. I was reminded this week that my little guys are on loan from the Lord and He is in control of how long I get to have them here on earth. My goal is to love them fully and teach them to love the Lord with their whole hearts.

Nathanael has been a true gift from God. One of the most rewarding things about being Nathanael's mother is when he runs up and gives me hugs and kisses out of nowhere! He has a super sweet spirit and loves to be with his mommy and daddy! We are so blessed to have been given 2 years with him and pray that there will be many more to come.

We gave him a birthday party here at our new house and invited our family and our entire launch team. We had a crew and loved every minute of it!




1 comment: