Friday, February 20, 2009

Nate's first official haircut!









Today was the day we decided that Nathanael needed to finally get his shaggy hair cut.  I had cut it several times on top but wouldn't dare try to cut the whole head!  I called and made an appointment for after his nap time so that he would be super chipper...12:30 we show up at the place.  Amy was waiting and ready to do his first haircut.  She came over to greet us and say hello to Nathanael then she asked us to put him in her chair. 
This wasn't an ordinary chair...it was a bright yellow car with a steering wheel and everything!  He loved it!  He wasn't so sure about the water being sprayed on his head but other than that he had a great first haircut! 

1 comment:

  1. HI Lindsey!
    CONGRATULATIONS on number 2! Nathanael is so cute and getting so big! This last time that I saw you guys, I think that he was just a few months old. It has been so long! I see your sister occasionally at church and ask about you all, but its been a while since I've seen her. Now that I have stumbled across this blog I will be able to check on you guys alittle more often. :-) Has your pregnancy sickness eased up any? How is your mom doing? I hope and pray that you all are doing well.
    Big Hugs, Jenny Sebesta

    ReplyDelete